I am stuffed. In a good way. My family (and especially my mom) is so awesome and went the extra mile to make almost all of the Thanksgiving food we had today gluten-free and dairy-free so I could enjoy stuffing my face with everyone.
It was delicious! AND I didn’t feel sick afterwards. Here is a list of the yumminess we all got to enjoy today:
- Good old-fashioned roasted turkey (without the spice packet or gravy packet),
- delicious homemade turkey gravy thickened with brown rice flour,
- cilantro orange cranberry sauce,
- raw veggie tray,
- gluten-free banana bread and banana muffins,
- gluten-free bacon cornbread stuffing,
- mashed potatoes made with coconut milk,
- candied yams and baked sweet potatoes with walnut topping,
- amazing roasted broccoli,
- and giant coconut flakes (to snack on while we prepped food).
Thanks awesome family for making yummy yummy things for all of us to eat!
— The Conscious Mom